Friday, March 29, 2013

I Shaved My Legs - Way To Go!!

There are some things that come as a complete luxury (or P.I.A. depending on how you see it...) when you have a little one...or more....running around at your feet on a daily basis. I am not afraid to say that shaving my legs may just be one of those things. But today, I had my own little cheering section!

Sweet R is WAY into stickers these days. Puppies, kittens, produce labels....you name it, she'll stick it somewhere. Her latest find from the dollar bins is a set of stickers clearly meant for teachers...think "Nice Work", "Great Job!", "100%"....you know that good stuff. And she loves to "decorate" with them....wherever they will stick.

Well, today was one of those mornings where I felt all wild and crazy and decided it was about time to shave these legs. In my bleary eyed morning ways, I hoisted my foot up on the wall and went about my merry way. What made me laugh was when I took my foot down....only to realize that I had placed my foot directly on time of a sticker that read "Way To Go!" It was as though she had placed it right there with the specific intentions of encouraging me to do it more often...and you know what? I just may!

I, of course, left the sticker right where she had placed it! "Way To Go!" indeed mama!

May your family make you laugh many times over this weekend! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...