Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pacific Baby 3-in-1 Thermal Bottle

Every once in a while, a baby product comes along that I say to myself....hmm, do you think I could get away with using that for myself?? This is one of those days my friends. I am so excited to share with you my latest discover....Pacific Baby 3-in-1 Thermal Baby Bottles. Yes, thermal. By definition, that means that these puppies can keep contents either cool or warm for up to 10 hours!! And when you live in Phoenix, Arizona, you can only imagine how excited mamas will be about this product.


The first thing I noticed when I received these, was how super cute they are! I have multiple water bottles on my own rotation that look quite similar to these and there is nothing about them that screams, "Usual Baby Gear." Not only are these environmentally friendly bottles perfect for day on the go, but your little love will be the talk of the play date as they have a colorful,  trendy design (which come in both 4oz and 7oz sizes) made of bacteria-resistant ,vacuum insulate, stainless steel. And obviously, they are 110% healthy for baby since they are BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free

So, here is the coolest thing in my book....get ready for it.....

These bottles grow along with your little one! No need for 3 stages of plastic containers over flowing from your cabinets.... These puppies convert from wide-neck infant bottle, to beginner sippy cup, to toddler drinking bottle with the change of top. How awesome is that? Personally, I wish I had known about these when my oldest was making the transition out of bottles. Would have save me from some unsavory language whenever the dozens of plastic parts came raining down on me from the cabinets every time I went in search of a complete sippy cup. With this one, just switch out the top and go! With cold...or warm....drink in hand!

See what I mean? This handy-dandy product just may be in my own cup-holder more often than it is in my toddler's!

This is definitely one of the things we love!!


6 comments:

  1. That is amazing.. I need one. ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this fabulous write-up on Pacific Baby Bottle! Cheers, Talia (pinkprfirm.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice meet admin and here we are with the great review about baby care and you can visit us for baby stroller, baby bottle warmer, baby walker and lot of baby supporting tools as well. Here you can visit us walker by the Colourful Baby thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is very helpful to know more about baby care and good health. Thanks a lot to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi : The Pacific Baby 3-in-1 Thermal Bottle is nice information your post see more info about baby bottle warmervisit my website.

    ReplyDelete

Let us know your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...