Friday, November 16, 2012

Rise of the Super Mamas!

So ever since I took a flying leap off the edge of sanity and started to officially chase this little daydream of mine, I have heard the question over and over again....do you have a blog?

"Well yeah....of course I do....sure.....yeah.....ok, no. No I do not...what is a blog again?"

Not the answer that mamas eager to jump on the Yummy bus are looking for apparently. More often than not, my response was met with a less than impressed, "Oh...well, thanks." This response is then typically followed with a half-smile and a graceful slink away from my vendor booth, onto the next mama-focused  business.  (That undoubtedly has a blog...grumble, grumble)

No Blog = Me "Not Winning"

Blogs huh? Turns out people like em....especially these mystical creatures that I have come to affectionately call Super Mamas. You know who you are. You are the mamas that manage to know about each and every "Mommy and Me" class within a 50 mile radius, be the fund-raising chair for your child's PTA, and even complete a few of those "Pins" you pinned while listening in on the conference call with your corporate office (AND you managed to sell them on Etsy). And you are asking for some more extracurricular reading in the form of  a blog?  In the words of  90's workout phenom Susan Powter.... "Stop the insanity!"

You exhaust me....you amaze me...I long to be you.

So, in homage to you super mamas of the world, I rise up to meet (or attempt to meet....) your requests! Today launches "At First Bite" : The Blog! Some Peas. Some Love. A Whole Lotta Yumminess!!

Stay tuned.....you know you are excited!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...