Friday, November 23, 2012

Funny Family Friday

I hope that this finds you all slowly waking from your turkey induced slumber having had pleasant tryptophan influenced dreams and ready for FRIDAY!!! For those of you who opted out of the Black Friday Madness today/last night, and are not so bleary eyed  and/or bruised that you cannot read a quick blog post, I bring you "Funny Family Friday"....because kids are funny. They just are.

So, last Friday, I was rolling with my kiddos to the park after lunch....typical Friday routine around these parts. About halfway there, my 3 year old daughter R, pauses from her incessant chatter and questioning about why the world is the way it is and declares....

"Mama, I really need to work on learning to scratch my ear with my foot." Dead serious....more serious, in fact, than she has been about any other topic in her storied career as a 3 year old. Priceless. (And an instant post of FB....one of my most "liked" to date actually....thank you little one for making me feel popular)

In case you were wondering or concerned, I spoke with my dear husband T later that night about this revelation from our daughter and we decided that yes, despite this comment from our precious first born,  we will continue to save for her college education. Although that retirement home in Laguna Beach is looking like more and more of a reality....sweet.

Short and Sweet! Happy Friday All!!!

***Have a family funny you want to share?? Send it to me and you may be our next guest poster! You can drop me a line at jessie@atfirstbitebaby.com anytime!***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your thoughts!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...